The Student Room Group

3 Exams in a day :(

Anyone else have English, Business AND iMedia today? iMedia should have went easy but I was braindead by the end of Business, so that went worse than my original attempt. Or is it just me?
Reply 1
Original post by Mashle
Anyone else have English, Business AND iMedia today? iMedia should have went easy but I was braindead by the end of Business, so that went worse than my original attempt. Or is it just me?

Hi, just did business today and found it quite difficult. Did you do the gcse Edexel paper today?
Reply 2
Yeah. It was good for me, but I really wore out my brain on it so by the time I reached iMedia (IT) I was too tired to do well on a third exam in a day.
Original post by Saf999
Hi, just did business today and found it quite difficult. Did you do the gcse Edexel paper today?
Reply 3
Original post by Mashle
Yeah. It was good for me, but I really wore out my brain on it so by the time I reached iMedia (IT) I was too tired to do well on a third exam in a day.

Yeah that must have been hard 😕, good luck with the results though. I found that on the last case study about Facebook there was so much information.
Reply 4
Oh yeah true. I hope your results are what you're hoping for! Thx!
Original post by Saf999
Yeah that must have been hard 😕, good luck with the results though. I found that on the last case study about Facebook there was so much information.
Reply 5
Original post by Mashle
Oh yeah true. I hope your results are what you're hoping for! Thx!

Thanks 🤞🏼

Quick Reply

Latest