The Student Room Group

hours of revision

i have my end of years exams in about 9 days, i have nearely done any revision, and im planning on doing 3 hours a day to 2 hours. Im okay with most subjects, but i have 12 subjects to revise. IS this enoguh, i know it depends, but please someone answer with their opinion? :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
i have my end of years exams in about 9 days, i have nearely done any revision, and im planning on doing 3 hours a day to 2 hours. Im okay with most subjects, but i have 12 subjects to revise. IS this enoguh, i know it depends, but please someone answer with their opinion? :smile:

barely any revision***

Hi @AnonymousGood luck with your exams in a few days! I am sure you will do brilliantly!

I know you only have a few days left but if you feel you would benefit from it, I do think you could do maybe a couple more hours a day if you are feel like you are able and this would be helpful to you. I wouldn't recommend to do too much in a day and defiantly not the night before as you want to be well rested and relaxed for your exams, but in the days leading up to your exams I would say it would be okay to do a little more than 2-3 hours a day, perhaps doing 4-5 hours of a revision a day would be okay if you feel you would benefit from the extra time to revise. Of course there is no point revising for longer for the sake of it, only do what you will feel be beneficial to you and you defiantly don't want to wear yourself out :smile:

Here are some more revision tips you might find useful.

Of course this is just my opinion. It is so much more important to make sure you are having regular breaks, prioritising your mental health and ensuring that your revision is focused and targeted.

I hope this is helpful!
Katie - Second year Educational Psychology student

Hi @Anonymous it is great to see you are revising. I would recommend asking a parent or friend to test you on questions if you can answer these questions you have successfully revised the given topics. However, if you can't answer the questions I would take note of the area and revise those particular areas. Good Luck on your exams and I hope this helps!

Gurpej Kaur(Student Rep)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending