The Student Room Group

Feeling stressed about finding a job and future stability

Hi, I'm 3rd year business student, i am a shy, nervous lack confidence (not important info but people think I'm a child because of my childlike face and 4'11 height) I feel like because of my nervous, anxious, self doubting characterstics I won't find a job I enjoy and employers won't take me seriously . As uni is ending I'm scared of what my future will look like. I have been working full time as a Call agent within HMRC (working from home) . I'm scared of not being good enough at a job, but I really want to secure my future and do something with myself. I have been looking at civil service fast stream but don't know where to start. Has anyone else felt a bit clueless when finishing uni and scared of future
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I'm 3rd year business student, i am a shy, nervous lack confidence (not important info but people think I'm a child because of my childlike face and 4'11 height) I feel like because of my nervous, anxious, self doubting characterstics I won't find a job I enjoy and employers won't take me seriously . As uni is ending I'm scared of what my future will look like. I have been working full time as a Call agent within HMRC (working from home) . I'm scared of not being good enough at a job, but I really want to secure my future and do something with myself. I have been looking at civil service fast stream but don't know where to start. Has anyone else felt a bit clueless when finishing uni and scared of future

Are you not going to like use what you've learnt from uni to start your business. Also how old are you?
Reply 2
Are you not going to like use what you've learnt from uni to start your business. Also how old are you?

Tbh I don't know where to start I'm 20
Reply 3
Tbh I don't know where to start I'm 20

Maybe carry on with your current job and work towards a business

Quick Reply

Latest