The Student Room Group

helpp me please

hi i do double health and social care a level and got distinctions in all the course work units except 1 (i got a pass in that one). Does anyone know what my final grade will be?
Original post by julia01223344
hi i do double health and social care a level and got distinctions in all the course work units except 1 (i got a pass in that one). Does anyone know what my final grade will be?

Comparing to GCSE equivalent health and social care, i believe your grade will be from a pass to a merit as this lower grade will bring it down. Your teachers should be able to predict you grade though!
Original post by julia01223344

One Pass will drop your overall grade. but maybe not by a significant amount. If you look at Pages 271-274 of the specification, you can work it out, or ask your teacher to work it out for you; https://qualifications.pearson.com/content/dam/pdf/BTEC-Nationals/Health-and-Social-Care/2016/specification-and-sample-assessments/9781446950944-btec-nat-extdip-hsc-spec-iss10-150622.pdf

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending