The Student Room Group

a level paper help

Hi, I just did an a level paper today, and I accidentally wrote two of my answers in the wrong box. I realised and put arrows to where they should've been, and wrote down the correct question number they were for, is this ok? sorry im probably stressing over nothing
Reply 1
Original post by Biolover2020
Hi, I just did an a level paper today, and I accidentally wrote two of my answers in the wrong box. I realised and put arrows to where they should've been, and wrote down the correct question number they were for, is this ok? sorry im probably stressing over nothing

does one examiner mark each question, or do they do the whole paper?
Reply 2
If you mentioned the right question number next to it then it will probably be ok. I think they do split up the marking but they most likely check for these things and make sure they've got all your work
Original post by Biolover2020
does one examiner mark each question, or do they do the whole paper?

What paper was it? I do history and I’ve put arrows and all sorts of other stuff all over the place. The examiners are human beings and they’re not going to ignore your arrows.
Reply 4
Original post by Lightningparrot
What paper was it? I do history and I’ve put arrows and all sorts of other stuff all over the place. The examiners are human beings and they’re not going to ignore your arrows.

ok, thanks - it was maths

Quick Reply

Latest