The Student Room Group

some people - like me - write their 7's differently is this ok?

im sure most of you have seen 7's written with a dash in the middle - ive grown up doing this.
im like 99% sure im fine but i overthink things, is it fine i did this in the exam?
I think that’s totally fine!! If anything, it’s better the way you’ve done it because it looks more different from a 1.
Original post by Fjdjhd
im sure most of you have seen 7's written with a dash in the middle - ive grown up doing this.
im like 99% sure im fine but i overthink things, is it fine i did this in the exam?

It is perfectly fine, I’ve written my 7s like that for years, I didn’t run into trouble with it in my exams last year.
Reply 3
Original post by Teribblestudent
I think that’s totally fine!! If anything, it’s better the way you’ve done it because it looks more different from a 1.

Original post by Vyshto Andeddu
It is perfectly fine, I’ve written my 7s like that for years, I didn’t run into trouble with it in my exams last year.

thanks guys , i knew it would be ok but yeah overcomplicating again
Reply 4
Original post by Teribblestudent

I agree, I think it's even better to write it like that as it won't be able to be mistaken for a 1!
Original post by Fjdjhd
thanks guys , i knew it would be ok but yeah overcomplicating again

Good luck with your exams! :smile:
I've only ever written my 7s with a line through. It's the way we French people do it.

Quick Reply

Latest