The Student Room Group

help

Hello
I’ve recently had exams and majority of them went okay except for chemistry. And i studied the hardest for it, i got consistent As close to A*s, but these exams my mind was so groggy and i was panicking
I don’t know if at this point i’ve ruined my chances of getting an A for medicine, (i need AAA) i can’t tell honestly, i feel like i’m either a little below an A or on the border of it
i’ve got my final paper 3 in 4 days after a bio exam but Idk what to do at this point, i’ll revise as much as i can but i feel so frustrated, I have never wanted anyhting more then the AAA, i worked so hard for it, if i **** this up i have to resit next june and then apply to med, and then enter uni in 2025, that’s so far away compared to everyone else who’s starting uni in a few months, whilst i’ll just be starting when i’m like 20/21 or something
my original plan was a gap year apply this september and enter med 2024 hopefully, but if i don’t get all As, now i may be held back an extra year?? can someone please let me know if i’m wrong
i feel so **** i do not want to be held back that long man
If you resit in June 2024 next year you can still reapply for medicine once it opens later this year meaning you can start in September 2024 if you don't take a gap year. I'm sure you'll be fine though, I think everybody has had at least 1 bad exam. Personally I've had one for each subject so no worries everyone is in the same boat.

Quick Reply

Latest