The Student Room Group

meesed up bad , need urgent advice

Is it possible to complete IAL biology (6 units) in 6 months considering that I have all the notes form a top student and some playlists . I am able to study 8 hours daily. Will completing it be eventually worth it ?
I completed A2 this May session with the subjects Phy,Chem ,Math.
I can't take a full gap year bcz my parents are old and I would be a burden to them if I waste so much time .I'm 18. They said that I should complete it in 6 months . I will not have a teacher for regular classes but I will go to a teacher for mocks .I will solely depend on self studying using the book and other resources while preparing if doing this is feasible . I am losing my mind here .
Reply 1
you could do it in 3 comfortably no cap 6 is more than enough
Reply 2
Original post by adwasdsdasd
you could do it in 3 comfortably no cap 6 is more than enough

thank u
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Is it possible to complete IAL biology (6 units) in 6 months considering that I have all the notes form a top student and some playlists . I am able to study 8 hours daily. Will completing it be eventually worth it ?
I completed A2 this May session with the subjects Phy,Chem ,Math.
I can't take a full gap year bcz my parents are old and I would be a burden to them if I waste so much time .I'm 18. They said that I should complete it in 6 months . I will not have a teacher for regular classes but I will go to a teacher for mocks .I will solely depend on self studying using the book and other resources while preparing if doing this is feasible . I am losing my mind here .

bump
start it :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by beautifulworld
start it :smile:

yep

Quick Reply

Latest