The Student Room Group

Billie Eilish

I don't get the hype with Billie Eilish, she can definitely sing and she is an amazing vocalist, but some of her songs run flat for me. I guess it is kind of refreshing to see someone that is kind of the same age as you (she's a year and a quarter older than me) to be thriving in the music industry but her music isn't that good, although I will say some of her songs from the Don't Smile at Me album such as "&Burn" and "Bellyache" were good. I didn't really like her following albums after the Don't Smile at Me album.

I also don't really like Billie's personality, it's a bit ironic to say this, considering my post, but she seems judgemental and negative, sometimes, when I watch an interview of hers.
Reply 1
There isn't much to choose from, these days. I think that's why she's hyped the way she is.

I can't see there being another beyonce, mariah carey ect. These new girls are just a bore.
Original post by xox416
There isn't much to choose from, these days. I think that's why she's hyped the way she is.

I can't see there being another beyonce, mariah carey ect. These new girls are just a bore.

I deffo agree.

Quick Reply

Latest