The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

best accommodations in Leeds

Hey, I am going to University of Leeds. Need some suggestions on best accommodations available there. Like on the basis if locality and all.

Thank you!
Reply 1
Original post by nom0402
Hey, I am going to University of Leeds. Need some suggestions on best accommodations available there. Like on the basis if locality and all.

Thank you!

Firstly whatever accomm you get into you’ll be fine! The people you live with make way more difference than the accomm I promise, and even if you don’t get on you’ll make plenty of friends in societies and on your course. Butttt the best accomms are the ones closest to uni. Being a short walking distance from campus is so ideal. Leodis, monty b, city side, central village and devonshire are all ones i’ve heard great things about that are close to campus (I stayed in leodis and loved it). If you have any more questions feel free to ask!
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by hannahm081
Firstly whatever accomm you get into you’ll be fine! The people you live with make way more difference than the accomm I promise, and even if you don’t get on you’ll make plenty of friends in societies and on your course. Butttt the best accomms are the ones closest to uni. Being a short walking distance from campus is so ideal. Leodis, monty b, city side, central village and devonshire are all ones i’ve heard great things about that are close to campus (I stayed in leodis and loved it). If you have any more questions feel free to ask!

I've applied to leodis too! What was it like staying there?? And do you have any downsides to it or any tips on what to prepare for or expect at the accom?

Quick Reply

Latest