The Student Room Group

HWSF Waiting List

Hi everyone,

I applied to Harris Westminster and on offer day was told that I’d be put on the waiting list. I confirmed the waiting list place but have heard nothing since. Has anyone else on the waiting list been contacted and offered a space yet? I wasn’t too far off the cutoff score so I was hoping I would’ve heard something by now. Thanks!
I think the waiting list is more to be a priority with reapplying to the school on results day.
Reply 2
Original post by Omnivastance
I think the waiting list is more to be a priority with reapplying to the school on results day.

Ah ok thanks. I only ask because I have a friend in the year above who said they got offered a place in April/may time. Thanks though!
Reply 3
Original post by Mathsgirl888
Hi everyone,

I applied to Harris Westminster and on offer day was told that I’d be put on the waiting list. I confirmed the waiting list place but have heard nothing since. Has anyone else on the waiting list been contacted and offered a space yet? I wasn’t too far off the cutoff score so I was hoping I would’ve heard something by now. Thanks!

hii, im in the same place rn and idk if ur still in this situation/not but i just wanted to know how other people were doing? did u hear any news after results day?
Reply 4
Original post by eirma101
hii, im in the same place rn and idk if ur still in this situation/not but i just wanted to know how other people were doing? did u hear any news after results day?

Hey. On results day I emailed the school and told them my results and they invited me to go for an enrolment meeting on the following day. I didn’t go though because I ultimately decided to stay where I am
Reply 5
Original post by Mathsgirl888
Hey. On results day I emailed the school and told them my results and they invited me to go for an enrolment meeting on the following day. I didn’t go though because I ultimately decided to stay where I am

Oh okay thank you. For me I did the same thing but after they said i should go to the enrolment meeting they said they were already full, so i was just confused but thank you. Hope all goes well in your school.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending