The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Computer Science MSc offer holders at CCI

Hi, are there any offer holders for MSc compsci at UAL here?

I’m interested, who’s joining the course? Why did you choose the course? And what is your professional & education background?

I’ll start. I chose this course because it seems totally unique as a compsci degree in an art school. I’m a little bit apprehensive to be in the first cohort which is why I want to speak with others! I’m coming from a film / advertising background but I love programming & game design.
Reply 1
Original post by Xlp
Hi, are there any offer holders for MSc compsci at UAL here?

I’m interested, who’s joining the course? Why did you choose the course? And what is your professional & education background?

I’ll start. I chose this course because it seems totally unique as a compsci degree in an art school. I’m a little bit apprehensive to be in the first cohort which is why I want to speak with others! I’m coming from a film / advertising background but I love programming & game design.

Hiya, I'm an incoming CCI offer holder (MSc Data Science & AI for the Creative Industries). I'm not doing your exact course but it seems there aren't too many of us on here, so I figured I would respond to this :smile:

I chose the course because it's the perfect balance between my academic background/interests and previous professional experience. I'm coming from a Social Data Science background, with a passion for/experience in the Creative Industries. I'm also a little nervous about being the first cohort, but equally excited for the same reason!

Would love to chat more, if you're down for it :smile: x
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending