The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL - Creative Computing Institute (CCI) - 2023 PG Offer Holders (Thread)

Hi everyone, hope you're well! :smile:

I'm just starting this thread here for Offer Holders across all Postgraduate programmes at UAL's CCI (starting later this year).

I figured it would be an easy way to e-meet course mates, especially ahead of the first term in October.

I think it may be helpful to include the following in your posts/replies (although feel free to ignore this, if you wish):

1 - Course Name
2 - Academic/Professional Background
3 - Anything else you want to ask/discuss

Looking forward to (hopefully) meeting a bunch of you soon :smile: x
Reply 1
Original post by mca22

I'm just starting this thread here for Offer Holders across all Postgraduate programmes at UAL's CCI (starting later this year).

I figured it would be an easy way to e-meet course mates, especially ahead of the first term in October.

I think it may be helpful to include the following in your posts/replies (although feel free to ignore this, if you wish):

1 - Course Name

I'll go first! :smile:

1 - MSc Data Science and AI for the Creative Industries
2 - Academic Background: Social Data Science
Professional Background: Corporate, Academia, Media/Creative Industries
3 - Is anyone else due to start on the same course? If so, will you be Online or In-Person?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
1. MSc Creative Computing
2-1. Academic background: BE Service Design Engineering + BASc Art & Trchnology (double degree)
2-2. Professional background: A reseracher in nanotechnology industries
3. Are there international students here? I'm waiting for my CAS but still they didn't send me anything.
Reply 3
Original post by mca22

1 - Course Name

1. BSc (Hons) Creative Computing
2. Funny enough, It’s game design / programming. I really enjoyed programming creatively just not necessarily games.
3. Looking forward 2 meeting some other people in the institute in this thread!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending