The Student Room Group

Student Work Experience in Primary School

Hi all, I'm just wondering if anyone could recommend things that I need to bring with me to Work Experience in a Primary School? It's quite a casual placement and I've done it through the teacher and school that I attended for my primary education but she hasn't really gave me any detailed specifics on what I should bring/wear apart from a packed lunch. Any help would be good, thanks in advance.
Reply 1
Hi! I’m doing work experience at a primary school too and they told me that the dress code is smart casual. I don’t think we will need to specifically bring anything as they would’ve stated otherwise.
Reply 2
Original post by KodaNap
Hi all, I'm just wondering if anyone could recommend things that I need to bring with me to Work Experience in a Primary School? It's quite a casual placement and I've done it through the teacher and school that I attended for my primary education but she hasn't really gave me any detailed specifics on what I should bring/wear apart from a packed lunch. Any help would be good, thanks in advance.

Smart casual - comfy shoes! I would take a pencil case with pens, pencils etc so you don't have to borrow them.
Reply 3
Original post by Muttley79
Smart casual - comfy shoes! I would take a pencil case with pens, pencils etc so you don't have to borrow them.

Thank you! This is really helpful!
Reply 4
Original post by KodaNap
Thank you! This is really helpful!

Ask the teacher want they want you to do in the lesson -
Reply 5
Original post by ldtr7x
Hi! I’m doing work experience at a primary school too and they told me that the dress code is smart casual. I don’t think we will need to specifically bring anything as they would’ve stated otherwise.

Yeah! I'm definitely going to bring a few pens and a notepad just to be on the safe side but I can't imagine that we need anything more than that :smile: I hope your work experience goes well!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending