The Student Room Group

Any suggestions?

I hate my work environment, i just hate it, people are toxic and it seems lile i can't get out of it, my family is very supportive but they see that it is better to stay in this job rather than starting from the scartch, i'm depressed and I have been taking anti depressants but still it feels the same to me
Reply 1
Original post by Sabrinajames3030
I hate my work environment, i just hate it, people are toxic and it seems lile i can't get out of it, my family is very supportive but they see that it is better to stay in this job rather than starting from the scartch, i'm depressed and I have been taking anti depressants but still it feels the same to me

Life is long, and no job is worth this stress. Sit down and make a plan of how and what new job you will get. Ideally quit when you have something secured but also make plans if you quit and have no work (bills etc). Family can be great but no one can fully understand how difficult your work environment is, so make the decision carefully but also with your interests top not theirs.

Take care,

Greg

Quick Reply

Latest