The Student Room Group

revision for a levels

hi, i take history, english and politics a-levels and was wondering how id start revising for these subjects, despite working 25+ hours a week. i barely revised for my gcses but achieved 8s and 9s so im really clueless as to how i need to effectively revised. im currently predicted a BBB but my aim is for 2 A*s and an A ideally, and i would love some advice on how i can boost myself in terms of revision :smile:
Original post by 444b0z
hi, i take history, english and politics a-levels and was wondering how id start revising for these subjects, despite working 25+ hours a week. i barely revised for my gcses but achieved 8s and 9s so im really clueless as to how i need to effectively revised. im currently predicted a BBB but my aim is for 2 A*s and an A ideally, and i would love some advice on how i can boost myself in terms of revision :smile:
hey! I also do history and politics, Alan History Nerd on YouTube, seneca learning, study rocket and tutor2u have helped me (alongside the textbooks)!
Reply 2
Original post by 444b0z
hii! i do politics (edexcel) and i found that the tutor2u flashcards are the best because all the info is on there. you do intend on using them my only advice is to do more research on the case studies presented on the flashcards because they don’t go into depth about them but other than that they really helped me jump from like a B to A*

Quick Reply

Latest