The Student Room Group

What should I do

I recently had to re take some exams which I failed (I had a feeling anyway), I've never been good at studying or academics and at this point I just wanna drop out some might say that's just taking the easy way out and I know that but I honestly feel like I wont get anywhere while I'm still enrolled in college.

I took a year off college because of my bad depression and unfortunately nothing got fixed as my home situation isnt great instead I just got worse and hence me not being able to study well enough for the exams which I've now failed. the teachers are advising me to basically give up on the subjects I'm studying and to pick something else but I honestly feel if I really tried and worked hard at it I'd be able to pass them but even so there isnt enough time to do that. I just have no idea what to do...

any advice would be appreciated thanks
Reply 1
there is but honestly I've been through those exams so many times and haven't gotten good anytime theres sm stress at home and w my extended family it really distracts. at this point they've said that I can go to a new college and start over from the beginning on diff courses which is a ok I guess and another option was just to do an apprenticeship that doesnt require A-Levels. so I'm not sure what to do now as theres always a chance I wont get the apprenticeship or be accepted into other colleges its driving me crazy really lol

Quick Reply

Latest