The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

university of warwick

so warwick is my insurance choice and my biggest worry if i end up going there is that it's in coventry and i haven't heard many good things about that place which is a shame since warwick seems like a nice uni, can anyone already going maybe shed some light on the area? i feel like im stressing over something that i don't need to be right now but i can't help it (also could anyone let me know how is warwick in general)
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
so warwick is my insurance choice and my biggest worry if i end up going there is that it's in coventry and i haven't heard many good things about that place which is a shame since warwick seems like a nice uni, can anyone already going maybe shed some light on the area? i feel like im stressing over something that i don't need to be right now but i can't help it (also could anyone let me know how is warwick in general)

Hi there, I am a current student at the university and I’d say the university is more in the suburbs of the city in an area that I quite like because of all the greenery. During my time here, I haven’t really heard anything negative about Coventry and most students spend a lot of time in Leamington Spa rather than Coventry. I’ve always felt really safe around campus. I’ve really enjoyed my time here so far but if you’ve got any specific questions feel free to reach out :smile:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Quick Reply

Latest