The Student Room Group

GSCE dt help

Hi I’m in year 10 and I need help as I’ve been given me Dt contextual challenges but I don’t know what to do. I’m thinking of doing securing or storing personal items or games , but I don’t know what product I could make
Reply 1
Hey there, have you thought of anything?

I did DT and got a grade 7 (exams were cancelled due to covid) but I remember just designing a wooden box with secret compartments to store valuables but went through many design ideas and iterations.
Original post by Harry924
Hi I’m in year 10 and I need help as I’ve been given me Dt contextual challenges but I don’t know what to do. I’m thinking of doing securing or storing personal items or games , but I don’t know what product I could make

What are the contextual challenges? I can give you some ideas on paper if you want :smile:
Reply 3

am stuck on this too!!

im also quite stuck, although i chose playing games. no idea what to make!

Quick Reply

Latest