The Student Room Group

JLR Degree Apprenticeship 2024

What scheme has everyone applied for? Have you heard back yet?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by notanotherone12
What scheme has everyone applied for? Have you heard back yet?

I applied to DTS. Haven't heard anything back yet.
Original post by awesomeyou
I applied to DTS. Haven't heard anything back yet.

Same. Do you think they are waiting until they get a set number of applications?
Same. Do you think they are waiting until they get a set number of applications?

Just applied a few days ago, I think they are- or just waiting for more people to join before they start looking at applications.
I’ve just received the assessment. Anyone else?
Reply 5
I just applied today for DTS in Gaydon, specifically the EO route

Me too!! Great!!
Reply 7

I've got nothing yet, what area did you apply? I applied for Engineering Research at warwick as a part of DTS.
Original post by awesomeyou
I've got nothing yet, what area did you apply? I applied for Engineering Research at warwick as a part of DTS.

I applied for DTS Software Engineering DPP
Reply 9

I did mine a few days ago.It was tough but we will see if I made Ac
Original post by youmama

Is it similar to the practice ones on their website?
Original post by youmama

Is it just a test or are there video responses where you need to record yourself?
Reply 12
Is it just a test or are there video responses where you need to record yourself?

the one i did was just a test, no video responses
Does anyone know if there’s maths and shape questions in the test or if it’s just the reasoning ones
Reply 14
Does anyone know if there’s maths and shape questions in the test or if it’s just the reasoning ones

There was maths questions, no shape questions in the one I did
Original post by RonAndrei
There was maths questions, no shape questions in the one I did

Thanks. I’m sure you did well. Were the practice tests they provided helpful?
Reply 16
Thanks. I’m sure you did well. Were the practice tests they provided helpful?

Yeah, they were. Just shows you the format they give you the questions in and how you should go about answering them. I just received my email saying I passed, so they should reply within 24 hours
I've just done the test but I didn't get any confirmation email. Is this normal or should I contact them to ask if they have received it?
Reply 18
I've just done the test but I didn't get any confirmation email. Is this normal or should I contact them to ask if they have received it?

I didn't get one either but after clicking the link again it confirmed I did the test
Original post by RonAndrei
Yeah, they were. Just shows you the format they give you the questions in and how you should go about answering them. I just received my email saying I passed, so they should reply within 24 hours

Does passing mean you got to the next stage? Received my email today to do the assessment, just a few days before my mocks start which is annoying, but I will try to complete it this weekend.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending