The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

What Textbooks are used in liverpool uni for maths and physics

ive applied to do theoretical physics and math and physics joint as a back up both in Liverpool uni and was wondering what textbooks are used and if any students that are doing same/similar courses could give us advice? was gonna work through the calc textbook,Tbh am already board in my summer break and was throwing my old further math and physics notes away and it made me want to get some work done
Original post by Anonymous
ive applied to do theoretical physics and math and physics joint as a back up both in Liverpool uni and was wondering what textbooks are used and if any students that are doing same/similar courses could give us advice? was gonna work through the calc textbook,Tbh am already board in my summer break and was throwing my old further math and physics notes away and it made me want to get some work done

Hi there,

I'm impressive by your motivation! I'm sure you will succeed well at whatever University you study at :smile:

So the textbooks used will differ between the different modules, but you can take a look at all of the module reading lists here: https://liverpool.rl.talis.com/index.html and access this list. However, note that academic texts are often very expensive, and there is no need to buy the books once you do start University, since you get access to a huge range of texts via the University library.

I hope this is useful :smile:

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending