The Student Room Group

Can I still get into Tiffin

For my year 10 PPE's I got, 7 in math, 6 in biology, 5 in physics and a 4 in chemistry. Is it still possible for me to get into Tiffin if I get all 7's for my GCSE's? (Also these are not my predicted grades)
Original post by Dilem
For my year 10 PPE's I got, 7 in math, 6 in biology, 5 in physics and a 4 in chemistry. Is it still possible for me to get into Tiffin if I get all 7's for my GCSE's? (Also these are not my predicted grades)

Tiffins girls or boys ?
Reply 2
Original post by Dilem

Hi there, I understand that these are not (necessarily) your predicted grades that your current school will give to Tiffin but you should keep in mind that the admissions team will only have your predicted grades to work with when determining whether to admit you or not. The predicted grades are more important than your actual grades (at least, as far as this admissions process goes.) If you want to be admitted, you're looking at an average of 8.5 for predicted grades. To be honest, the best way to find out is to just come to an open evening in October where the senior team will explain what you should be aiming for, as this of course varies as time moves...

I'm a current student so feel free to ask questions :smile:

Original post by sara572729
Tiffins girls or boys ?

OP didn't specify so I'd assume it's the boys' school (i.e. Tiffin School)
(edited 9 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest