The Student Room Group

Tiffin Girls Induction Slides 2023

Hi I’ve accepted an offer to Tiffin Girls 2023. Does anyone have the slides to the Tiffin Girls 2023 sixth induction day? I only took pictures of a few slides and I’d like to go over the slides again but I can’t seem to find the email they sent of the slides. If anyone has it could I please ask some questions about the content on the slides?
Reply 1
Original post by Abcdefa
Hi I’ve accepted an offer to Tiffin Girls 2023. Does anyone have the slides to the Tiffin Girls 2023 sixth induction day? I only took pictures of a few slides and I’d like to go over the slides again but I can’t seem to find the email they sent of the slides. If anyone has it could I please ask some questions about the content on the slides?

Hi- they should have emailed them to you- if not i could send them to you!!
Reply 2
Original post by emilyalaei

Oh if you could that would be wonderful! Thank you so much.
Reply 3
Original post by Abcdefa
Oh if you could that would be wonderful! Thank you so much.

im new to this website aha- so I don't know how to send the slides here- can I send them to you on snapchat?
Reply 4
im new to this website aha- so I don't know how to send the slides here- can I send them to you on snapchat?

I’m new to this website too , I just made this account because I was too scared to ask the school for it- I don’t have snap chat dyou think you could email me them?
Reply 5

Hi - can you send them to me as well please?? I didn't get a chance to go to the induction
Reply 6
Original post by Abcdefa
I’m new to this website too , I just made this account because I was too scared to ask the school for it- I don’t have snap chat dyou think you could email me them?

yes ofc!! what’s you’re email
Reply 7
yes ofc!! what’s you’re email

Could you send it to z.xoxo.452 @ gmail.com, it’s not my main actual email for safety reasons
Reply 8
Original post by Abcdefa
Could you send it to z.xoxo.452 @ gmail.com, it’s not my main actual email for safety reasons

that’s alright!! will do right now. lmk here if it came through
Reply 9
that’s alright!! will do right now. lmk here if it came through

It came through thanks smm!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending