The Student Room Group

Subject Change - will I still be admitted?

Hey, I'm a year 11 student currently doing her GCSEs. I have applied to study at the Tiffin Girls' school, my dream sixth form, and I got an offer- yay!

However, I'm kind of worried because when I applied to the school, I was doing triple science but I am now doing combined science. I know I will meet the grade requirements, but do you think they might withdraw the offer if my subjects have changed? I am not doing a science or maths subject. Only psychology out of my choices, I guess which is mildly related
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Caprixe
Hey, I'm a year 11 student currently doing her GCSEs. I have applied to study at the Tiffin Girls' school, my dream sixth form, and I got an offer- yay!

However, I'm kind of worried because when I applied to the school, I was doing triple science but I am now doing combined science. I know I will meet the grade requirements, but do you think they might withdraw the offer if my subjects have changed? I am not doing a science or maths subject. Only psychology out of my choices, I guess which is mildly related

Have you checked the over-subscription rules? They will have offered more places than are available so whether you are accepted will depend on those.
Reply 2
Oh that's a good point, wil definitely check that out. Thanks x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending