The Student Room Group

Social life at tiffin boys sixth form?

I've applied to tiffin boys sixth form and received a conditional offer for September 2023. I was wondering from any current students whether there is any social life there? Do people go out on the weekends and go for nights out or is it mostly fully of studious kids who don't have time for that sort of thing?
social life is 0 don’t go
Reply 2
Original post by user2836
social life is 0 don’t go

**** really
Original post by eviemiah
I've applied to tiffin boys sixth form and received a conditional offer for September 2023. I was wondering from any current students whether there is any social life there? Do people go out on the weekends and go for nights out or is it mostly fully of studious kids who don't have time for that sort of thing?

omg same here - I’ve asked a few ppl abt social life but they’re all giving mixed resonses… I feel like it depends a lot on who’s in our yr
Reply 4
Original post by eviemiah

it's truly not that bad just depends on who you are friends with people have parties all the time... I go out all the time and so do my friends. really not as studious as people think. its not the holy grail

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending