The Student Room Group

Application

Hi, I'm a student that wants to study Geography at Cambridge, LSE, UCL and KCL.My chosen unis and courses are:Cambridge Geography UCL GeographyUCL Economics and GeographyLSE Geography with EconomicsKCL GeographyI really wanna know what's my chance to get in any of these universities!!IGCSE: 4A*(Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Chinese ) 2A(Mathematics, Additional Mathematics)AS: 4A(Geography, Economics, Mathematics and Business)Predicted 4A* (I think I can manage to get A*A*AA OR A*AAA)Already submitted my UCAS application, just being very nervous!! I am looking forward to knowing your experiences!!!
Original post by Ericlqy
Hi, I'm a student that wants to study Geography at Cambridge, LSE, UCL and KCL.My chosen unis and courses are:Cambridge Geography UCL GeographyUCL Economics and GeographyLSE Geography with EconomicsKCL GeographyI really wanna know what's my chance to get in any of these universities!!IGCSE: 4A*(Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Chinese ) 2A(Mathematics, Additional Mathematics)AS: 4A(Geography, Economics, Mathematics and Business)Predicted 4A* (I think I can manage to get A*A*AA OR A*AAA)Already submitted my UCAS application, just being very nervous!! I am looking forward to knowing your experiences!!!

Hiya, for all of these unis (except perhaps LSE), your GCSE grades aren't relevant at all. :nah:

If those A Level predictions meet the entry requirements from these universities (advertised on the website) then you will have a competitive application. :smile:

Then it depends on your personal statement, interview (at Cambridge) and any other metrics each institution might use.

If you have more specific questions, I would be happy to help.

MR

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending