The Student Room Group

Student finance Wales

I’ve completed all of my application, just waiting on my identification to be processed.

I received an email this morning saying they’ve received my identification but they don’t have a submitted application in their system??

What do I do ? Do I wait or should I ring them up? I’ve had absolutely nothing but trouble with this finance for 5 months that I’ve been trying to sort it out.
Original post by Kaiden1565
I’ve completed all of my application, just waiting on my identification to be processed.

I received an email this morning saying they’ve received my identification but they don’t have a submitted application in their system??

What do I do ? Do I wait or should I ring them up? I’ve had absolutely nothing but trouble with this finance for 5 months that I’ve been trying to sort it out.

Did you receive an email confirmation when you first submitted your application? Do you have a customer reference number that you can give to them so that they can find your application?

(Just guessing here as I'm not familiar with Student Finance Wales.) :dontknow:
Reply 2
Original post by normaw
Did you receive an email confirmation when you first submitted your application? Do you have a customer reference number that you can give to them so that they can find your application?

(Just guessing here as I'm not familiar with Student Finance Wales.) :dontknow:

yes, I have a customer reference number. I’ve received this email once before as as I’ve said I’ve had many struggles with this; I’ve had complete applications cancelled due to miscommunication on their end etc. however, I cannot remember how I handled it before.

The email states :
“We have recently received identity evidence from you to support a student finance application; however, we do not have a submitted application on our system.”
I believe this is because my application hasn’t yet be approved?? I re-applied last night, received this this morning
Original post by Kaiden1565
yes, I have a customer reference number. I’ve received this email once before as as I’ve said I’ve had many struggles with this; I’ve had complete applications cancelled due to miscommunication on their end etc. however, I cannot remember how I handled it before.

The email states :
“We have recently received identity evidence from you to support a student finance application; however, we do not have a submitted application on our system.”
I believe this is because my application hasn’t yet be approved?? I re-applied last night, received this this morning

I would suggest you call to try and sort this out. If you've submitted an application more than once, it might be causing more confusion.
Hi, did you get to the bottom of this please? I've uploaded my ID but haven't submitted my application and now it's not giving an option to submit it (ID shows as 'received' but then the timeline underneath says my application form has not been submitted. Can't for the life of me work out how to submit the thing though as it doesn't appear to give me any option to do so. No end of issues with SFW this year with this application and it has stopped allowing me to complete the form st various stages prior to now...this is the furthest I've got and thought it was going well, until it appears to be stuck yet again. Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending