The Student Room Group

LPC LLM Online

I am due to start the LPC LLM online with the University of Law in September 2023. I am currently working as a Paralegal, and will hopefully be progressing on to a Training Contract within the next few months.

I am due to be studying the course full-time, whilst working part-time, and wanted to know whether this would be manageable. Or alternatively, if I was to study the course part-time and work full time, how demanding would this be, and would you have to sacrifice your social life for the duration of the 2 year course?

And finally, during the course, are there any live online lectures, or is all the lesson content pre-recorded?

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by GeorgePW1
I am due to start the LPC LLM online with the University of Law in September 2023. I am currently working as a Paralegal, and will hopefully be progressing on to a Training Contract within the next few months.

I am due to be studying the course full-time, whilst working part-time, and wanted to know whether this would be manageable. Or alternatively, if I was to study the course part-time and work full time, how demanding would this be, and would you have to sacrifice your social life for the duration of the 2 year course?

And finally, during the course, are there any live online lectures, or is all the lesson content pre-recorded?

Thanks

Hi

I am considering starting the online course full time in September and I'm also unsure of how much work I'll be able to do whilst studying. I may have to drop my job for this as from reading threads, I wont be able to manage work and the studt time..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending