The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Anglia Ruskin Cambridge CB1 Accommodation

The CB1 website is up and I am so confused with the options given. I originally booked for an en-suite room, but on the site I am seeing lots of different numbers attached to the rooms. Are these the door numbers or the number of people living in the accommodation? If someone has already booked their room could you please explain to me the steps to do so?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TwilightSpark
The CB1 website is up and I am so confused with the options given. I originally booked for an en-suite room, but on the site I am seeing lots of different numbers attached to the rooms. Are these the door numbers or the number of people living in the accommodation? If someone has already booked their room could you please explain to me the steps to do so?

Hiyah I'm in the same boat as you. I'm hesitant to book a room because I'm unsure what the numbers stand for. I'll try to contact them and tell you anything important.
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Micealaabi02
Hiyah I'm in the same boat as you. I'm hesitant to book a room because I'm unsure what the numbers stand for. I'll try to contact them and tell you anything important.

Hi, yesterday night I paid the £150 to book the room because I was scared of the 3 day booking limit. I clicked on the 8 Standard Bed En-Suite Room. First they made me create an account and fill in my personal details. Then there was a page to pay book a room. I don't know if the £150 is for all rooms because I didn't see an option to book a specific room after that. After I paid I tried clicking for any of the other room but it said I paid the £150 already.:s-smilie:
In the email they sent it said I would have to upload my document but the website said there are no documents to upload at this time.
Also one of the things they said to upload was a student ID or something which I don't think I have??? So I am still confused.
Thanks for trying to contacting them but I don't know if they'll reply soon. I cam imagine lots of people will be doing so as well.
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 3
Hi, yesterday night I paid the £150 to book the room because I was scared of the 3 day booking limit. I clicked on the 8 Standard Bed En-Suite Room. First they made me create an account and fill in my personal details. Then there was a page to pay book a room. I don't know if the £150 is for all rooms because I didn't see an option to book a specific room after that. After I paid I tried clicking for any of the other room but it said I paid the £150 already.:s-smilie:
In the email they sent it said I would have to upload my document but the website said there are no documents to upload at this time.
Also one of the things they said to upload was a student ID or something which I don't think I have??? So I am still confused.
Thanks for trying to contacting them but I don't know if they'll reply soon. I cam imagine lots of people will be doing so as well.

Hi did you end up booking?
Reply 4
Original post by Sahixox
Hi did you end up booking?

Yes I was able to book a room. A few days ago I got an ail saying that I could sign the lease. I've filled my personal info but I haven't signed anything yet. I know the deadline is next week tho.
Reply 5
I’ve just booked and signed the lease today too!!
Reply 6
Also when are you guys planning to move in
Reply 7
Original post by hello23456
I’ve just booked and signed the lease today too!!

Congrats!!!
Reply 8
Original post by hello23456
Also when are you guys planning to move in

I don't know, I asked people who are going to stay at collier Road and they said that ARU would email them to say they could move in so idk. I was hoping it would be at least a week before Sept 11th. I hope it's not the weekend before.
Reply 9
Yes I was able to book a room. A few days ago I got an ail saying that I could sign the lease. I've filled my personal info but I haven't signed anything yet. I know the deadline is next week tho.

I booked a room a month ago and I haven't heard anything, should I be worried?
Original post by Sahixox
I booked a room a month ago and I haven't heard anything, should I be worried?

So you paid the £150 booking fee? And they didn't email you back saying you could sign the lease? I would be worried because the deposit & 1st 7 weeks of rent is due on the 25th of August, which I believe is next Friday. Maybe try contacting CRM Students & the ARU accommodation team.
Reply 11
So you paid the £150 booking fee? And they didn't email you back saying you could sign the lease? I would be worried because the deposit & 1st 7 weeks of rent is due on the 25th of August, which I believe is next Friday. Maybe try contacting CRM Students & the ARU accommodation team.

hi is there any way i can message you on a different platform bc now I'm worried😭
I booked on the Anglia Ruskin accomodation portal thing and it said 'thank you for requesting your room at CB1...we send new applicant details to management teams and the relevant hall management team will get back to u within 2 weeks'. I haven't paid any money or received an email. I also messaged the ARU accommodation team and they were no help. I have just now messaged crm students so hopefully they get back to me. I'm going on holiday on the 2nd and was hoping to move in on the 30th of august or something but it doesn't look likely! I'm so worried lol
Original post by Sahixox
hi is there any way i can message you on a different platform bc now I'm worried😭
I booked on the Anglia Ruskin accomodation portal thing and it said 'thank you for requesting your room at CB1...we send new applicant details to management teams and the relevant hall management team will get back to u within 2 weeks'. I haven't paid any money or received an email. I also messaged the ARU accommodation team and they were no help. I have just now messaged crm students so hopefully they get back to me. I'm going on holiday on the 2nd and was hoping to move in on the 30th of august or something but it doesn't look likely! I'm so worried lol

Could you give me ur insta maybe within the next 2 mins then delete he post so ur account isn't leaked maybe??
Reply 13
Could you give me ur insta maybe within the next 2 mins then delete he post so ur account isn't leaked maybe??

Lol
(edited 8 months ago)
@Sahixox Okay I got it
Reply 15
@Sahixox Okay I got it

Did u follow? What does ur username start w
Reply 16
@Sahixox Okay I got it

Wait sorry my insta wrong it's sahi.xox
Original post by Sahixox
Did u follow? What does ur username start w

Original post by Sahixox
Wait sorry my insta wrong it's sahi.xox

Oh lol I texted some random person then mine purple._lover. Swap the underscore around if it doesn't work
Hey does anyone know when we can move in? I saw on the CRM Students website when I was signing the lease that it might be on Friday 1st September.
Hey does anyone know when we can move in? I saw on the CRM Students website when I was signing the lease that it might be on Friday 1st September.

Hello,

CB1 contracts should start 1st September - but it's worth contacting the residential team to find out what the moving in process will be as they will have limited parking.

Here's how you can contact them:
Tel: +44 (0)1223 611229
Email: [email protected]

We look forward to welcoming you :smile:
(edited 8 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending