The Student Room Group

Im concerned

I keep a diary, I decided to read back what I've written earlier today. I genuinely don't know how I wrote that, I don't think I'm okay in the head. I'm going through a heartbreak, and I don't feel like myself anymore sometimes.
Original post by Anonymous
I keep a diary, I decided to read back what I've written earlier today. I genuinely don't know how I wrote that, I don't think I'm okay in the head. I'm going through a heartbreak, and I don't feel like myself anymore sometimes.

Aw that's an awful feeling to go through. It's ok if the heartbreak affected you, let yourself feel what you need to feel and when you're ready you can move on. Everything is going to turn out just fine, for now focus on yourself and what you want to do for yourself.
🤗
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Aw that's an awful feeling to go through. It's ok if the heartbreak affected you, let yourself feel what you need to feel and when you're ready you can move on. Everything is going to turn out just fine, for now focus on yourself and what you want to do for yourself.
🤗

Thank you I'll try to! I think I'm feeling better today, so its safe to say that its getting easier :h:

Quick Reply

Latest