The Student Room Group

Tenancy Take-over Central London Unite Hayloft Point

Anyone keen to take over my tenancy at Unite Hayloft Point in central London from 23.09.23 for the full academic year? 330 pounds a week incl bills and a deposit of 250 pounds. Premium En-Suite Room in a Flat of 5 on the 14th Floor. Excellent transport links (Aldgate Tube) in Zone 1 and fantastic facilities in this popular student hall. I can't take my room up. You would sign a tenancy agreement directly with Unite.
Original post by UcasZA
Anyone keen to take over my tenancy at Unite Hayloft Point in central London from 23.09.23 for the full academic year? 330 pounds a week incl bills and a deposit of 250 pounds. Premium En-Suite Room in a Flat of 5 on the 14th Floor. Excellent transport links (Aldgate Tube) in Zone 1 and fantastic facilities in this popular student hall. I can't take my room up. You would sign a tenancy agreement directly with Unite.

Hi! This is just what I was looking for I would love to take this over for you ASAP please email me at [email protected]
Reply 2
Hi, I’m so sorry, the room has been taken.
Original post by Shreyanayee123
Hi! This is just what I was looking for I would love to take this over for you ASAP please email me at [email protected]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending