The Student Room Group

Hayloft Point Sublet needed

Is anyone willing to sublet their Hayloft Point room for 23/24 academic year? Preferably booked through unite students or Londonnest?
Reply 1
Hi, I'm looking for a replacement tenant for my room at Hayloft Point for the 23/24 Academic Year starting 23.09.23. Premium En Suite Room in a Flat of 5 in Block A on the 14th Floor. 330 pounds per week incl bills and a deposit of 250 pounds. You would sign a tenancy agreement directly with Unite.
Reply 2
Hi, I will take it. How can I contact you?

Original post by UcasZA
Hi, I'm looking for a replacement tenant for my room at Hayloft Point for the 23/24 Academic Year starting 23.09.23. Premium En Suite Room in a Flat of 5 in Block A on the 14th Floor. 330 pounds per week incl bills and a deposit of 250 pounds. You would sign a tenancy agreement directly with Unite.
Reply 3
Original post by zeromt
Hi, I will take it. How can I contact you?

Hi, I have 2 people who want it. If neither of them works out today, I’ll get in touch with you.
Reply 4
Unfortunately the room has been taken.
Reply 5
Original post by zeromt
Is anyone willing to sublet their Hayloft Point room for 23/24 academic year? Preferably booked through unite students or Londonnest?

Yes! I am trying to find a replacement for my room at Hayloft Point! Are you still looking?
Reply 6
Original post by esolis82
Yes! I am trying to find a replacement for my room at Hayloft Point! Are you still looking?

Hi, could you check pm that I sent please? :smile: Thanks
Reply 7
Original post by zeromt
Hi, could you check pm that I sent please? :smile: Thanks

Hi!

I cannot pm you back? I don't think I have posted enough yet! I have an ensuite on the 18th floor! Can we chat over instagram or whatsapp?
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 8
Yeah we can use whatsapp then! I will pm you my number there so could you send me a message on whatsapp, please? Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending