The Student Room Group

Personal Statement

I am applying for a Geography BA. At my chosen unis, both physical and human modules are compulsory. Does this mean that my personal statement should reflect my passion for both human AND physical geography, or can i just write about the human side ?
Original post by lola2468
I am applying for a Geography BA. At my chosen unis, both physical and human modules are compulsory. Does this mean that my personal statement should reflect my passion for both human AND physical geography, or can i just write about the human side ?

I'd write about whichever aspects are of genuine interest to you. Dn't try and spread yourself thin by covering everything on all the courses.
Reply 2
I am currently writing my personal statement for French and Spanish uni course but I am not sure whether to write about french and Spanish separately ( half about french and half about spanish) or to write them together. If anyone has some advice, that would be great
Thank you
Original post by lola2468

Write about what interests you most. Geography courses usually have both physical and human courses in the first year with an option to specialize in years 2 an 3. The departments recognize that students have this option. Focus on the aspects of human geography that really excite your passion for the subject.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending