The Student Room Group

Can I add portfolio website to UCAS PS?

I want to add a link to my portfolio website in my UCAS personal statement, is it allowed? I've seen a few differing answers online.
You can, but admissions tutors won’t have time to view it. Courses that need portfolios usually have a specific process to submit it.
Original post by Admit-One
You can, but admissions tutors won’t have time to view it. Courses that need portfolios usually have a specific process to submit it.

Ah so should I just talk about my projects then? Cause sharing the code is kinda out of the question seeing how long it is.
Original post by SuperChoco3211
Ah so should I just talk about my projects then? Cause sharing the code is kinda out of the question seeing how long it is.

So long as it relates to you interest and suitability for the course you’re applying for, yes!
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/hive-articles/writing-a-personal-statement-for-art-and-design-courses - this is worth a read if you’re working on a PS for a creative degree.
Original post by Admit-One
So long as it relates to you interest and suitability for the course you’re applying for, yes!

Generally AI courses. Thanks guys

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending