The Student Room Group

LNAT Preparation Help

Hello! I’m currently about to enter year 13, given the fact that I finished year 12 in July, and I would like to do something productive during the summer such as studying for the LNAT (Law National Admissions Test).

I was wondering what would the best approach to studying be? Do you have an resources that you believe immensely helped you? How, overall, did you prepare for the exam?

Thank you very much for reading! I hope you all could help me :smile:)
Reply 1
Original post by glutennacht
Hello! I’m currently about to enter year 13, given the fact that I finished year 12 in July, and I would like to do something productive during the summer such as studying for the LNAT (Law National Admissions Test).

I was wondering what would the best approach to studying be? Do you have an resources that you believe immensely helped you? How, overall, did you prepare for the exam?

Thank you very much for reading! I hope you all could help me :smile:)

If you want to achieve your highest score, it's important to practice with sample questions like LNAT essay Q&A and download the LNAT preparation and practice guide. This will give you the best chance of success.
Reply 2
Original post by Kelly_xxx
If you want to achieve your highest score, it's important to practice with sample questions like LNAT essay Q&A and download the LNAT preparation and practice guide. This will give you the best chance of success.

Hello! Thank you for your response! I really appreciate it. :biggrin::biggrin:

Where would I be able to download such guides? Do you have any recommendations for resources?

Thank you!! :smile::smile:
Hello! Thank you for your response! I really appreciate it. :biggrin::biggrin:

Where would I be able to download such guides? Do you have any recommendations for resources?

Thank you!! :smile::smile:

The official LNAT website (https://lnat.ac.uk/how-to-prepare/) has a lot of tips and has links to a practice test simulator as well as practice essay questions, etc.

This is all I used to prepare (I did not purchase any of the expensive books/courses as they are not necessary to do well), and my result was above the average the year I sat the LNAT (2016).
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 4
Original post by CatusStarbright
The official LNAT website (https://lnat.ac.uk/how-to-prepare/) has a lot of tips and has links to a practice test simulator as well as practice essay questions, etc.

This is all I used to prepare (I did not purchase any of the expensive books/courses as they are not necessary to do well), and my result was above the average the year I sat the LNAT (2016).

Thank you for your response!! You have made me feel a lot better :smile: :biggrin:
Thank you for your response!! You have made me feel a lot better :smile: :biggrin:

You're welcome, glad that helped!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending