The Student Room Group

help me fix my professional summary for my cv

As a current sixth form, I possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. My enthusiasm for personal growth drives me to seek opportunities where I can make a positive impact. Now, I am actively seeking roles in diverse industries to contribute effectively and excel, leaving a lasting mark on the organisations I join.

I've been told that this is too vague and i want to fix it so that i can get a job. I'm planning on applying to places like cinemas, entertainment places, shops and fast food
Original post by hafsaaaaaaaaa
As a current sixth form, I possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. My enthusiasm for personal growth drives me to seek opportunities where I can make a positive impact. Now, I am actively seeking roles in diverse industries to contribute effectively and excel, leaving a lasting mark on the organisations I join.

I've been told that this is too vague and i want to fix it so that i can get a job. I'm planning on applying to places like cinemas, entertainment places, shops and fast food

You need to delete it completely. No employer takes any notice of this waffle at the start - you don't have a professional profile until you actually have 5+ years of professional experience. You are far better off using the space to give evidence of relevant skills.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending