The Student Room Group

Walk to Luton Airport for Children in Need

Hi,

I am currently a big follower of BBC Children in Need and as I have been watching it for a long time, I would like to participate and make a difference.

Therefore, I am organising a hike between Stevenage Town Centre and Luton Airport for 4 hours, with a lunch break in between. We will finish at a hotel where one will battle it out for a complimentary stay.

The next day will entail a visit by myself and the winner to the BBC Headquarters to hand in the funds as well as a religious visit to remind us of the good causes.

Requests to join are unlimited; however, I can only take on 8 people due to time management. Please can you confirm your attendance by entering your name, then I will be in contact with the lucky stars of the show.

Finally, the event will take place during the Children in Need period on Saturday 18th November 2023 at 9am. Further details will follow. Entries close on Wednesday 18th October 2023.

Please participate and help me make a difference to the vulnerable children out there!

Thank you.
Reply 1
What's the battle and which hotel?
Reply 2
Original post by Quady
What's the battle and which hotel?

Thanks for your reply. The battle will be a mini competition and will be announced nearer to the time. In terms of the hotel, I haven't finalised anything yet, but I am looking at the Courtyard by Marriott; I will let you know of any updates once I get more people onboard.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending