The Student Room Group
University of Bedfordshire | Outside Campus Centre
University of Bedfordshire
Luton
Visit website

Official University of Bedfordshire 2022 Applicant Thread

Hi! :hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to University of Bedfordshire for 2022!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here

Scroll to see replies

Hi:smile: I applied to Bedfordshire this year, but I deferred my entry and I will be studying there in 2022:smile: My course is Forensic Psychology
University of Bedfordshire | Outside Campus Centre
University of Bedfordshire
Luton
Visit website
I have applied and sent my form of for the Television Production with Professional Practice Year course
I have applied for midwifery at luton campus. I am doing an access course and currently have an 8 week old baby as well as 2 other children. I'm so excited but nervous about the idea of balancing it all. I just need to get in first
I started at Beds in Psychology last year - I would defo recommend. It may be ranked last, but the Psychology staff are great - really supportive - and the course is very interesting. Luton Town is rubbish! But my 'uni' experience in psychology is very positive
Original post by Wildwanderer
I have applied for midwifery at luton campus. I am doing an access course and currently have an 8 week old baby as well as 2 other children. I'm so excited but nervous about the idea of balancing it all. I just need to get in first

I have been offered a place in midwifery at the luton campus, have you had your interview? I am also studying an access course aswel! Goodluck!
Original post by GeorginaD
I have been offered a place in midwifery at the luton campus, have you had your interview? I am also studying an access course aswel! Goodluck!

So sorry this response is so delayed. I have been in hospital with my son for a month and just got out.
My interview is tomorrow for bedfordshire and i am absolutely bricking it lol. Its my first interview and just have no idea what to expect
Reply 7
Original post by GeorginaD

I have an interview for there on april 6th for that course!!
Original post by ams2112
I have an interview for there on april 6th for that course!!

I'm waiting on a response as I had my interview 3 weeks ago and I'm bricking it, they said it's likely I wont hear until may. I just want to get an offer now 😥
Reply 9
I'm waiting on a response as I had my interview 3 weeks ago and I'm bricking it, they said it's likely I wont hear until may. I just want to get an offer now 😥

Same! Had my interview nearly 4 weeks ago and likely I won’t hear till May. The wait is killing me!
I already got offers from the other twi unis I applied to.
I had my interview for midwifery roughly 3 weeks ago and am still waiting, glad that I am not the only one! Feels like I've been waiting on Bedfordshire and KCL (Also not responding until May) forever.
Original post by EsteriaAnn
I had my interview for midwifery roughly 3 weeks ago and am still waiting, glad that I am not the only one! Feels like I've been waiting on Bedfordshire and KCL (Also not responding until May) forever.

I know some people already have offers at bedford which is why I am stressing out lol. Doesnt help that I dont have offers anywhere else yet because I had to withdraw from 2 of my choices (my son has recently had a diagnosis meaning he needs additional needs and the uni's were too far for me to be there for him) and my other two choices arent interviewing me until 21st and 27th
I know some people already have offers at bedford which is why I am stressing out lol. Doesnt help that I dont have offers anywhere else yet because I had to withdraw from 2 of my choices (my son has recently had a diagnosis meaning he needs additional needs and the uni's were too far for me to be there for him) and my other two choices arent interviewing me until 21st and 27th

Try not to stress x I think the majority of applicants for Bedfordshire have to wait until May. Only a select few get an offer straight away, so try not to worry x Just try and focus on your upcoming interviews x Where are your next interviews at? x Good luck with everything! :smile:
Reply 13
I got an unconditional offer on Friday! I’m over the moon! Hopefully they are starting to let applicants know now and that you all find out soon too xx
Hi, I'm Nikky. I applied for BSc adult nursing.Is anyone here who applied for this course?
Reply 15
Original post by Favour Tilda
Hi, I'm Nikky. I applied for BSc adult nursing.Is anyone here who applied for this course?

Yes I applied and just got my offer last week so I’ll definitely be starting in September!
Original post by GemClar
Yes I applied and just got my offer last week so I’ll definitely be starting in September!

Congratulations GemClar.
What course will you be studying and how did your interview go?
Hi, I'm Nikky. I applied for BSc adult nursing.Is anyone here who applied for this course? Hello , where are other applicants to Bedfordshire? Show your face naw Oh so sorry, how is your son now and how about your interview ? Can you please tell me how the interview went,questions asked and the outcome.Best wishes to us all
Pls my interview is next month. Pls help with interview questions and what is expected of us.
Thanks so much
Reply 19
I’ll be accepting my place on the BSC Adult nursing degree at the Luton campus for September.
Trying to remember my interview. They will ask you a couple of senario questions E.g. what would you do if one patient seemed to be asleep and another patient was shouting for your attention, who would you check on first? Then they will ask you why you want to be a nurse and what you understand the role of the nurse to be (research the 6 Cs of nursing). I think they also asked where I saw myself in 5 years time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending