The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Qualification documents

My ual portal is asking me to provide qualification documents it doesn't say what type of document. Does anyone have any idea about this?
Original post by ahmed_101
My ual portal is asking me to provide qualification documents it doesn't say what type of document. Does anyone have any idea about this?

I would have expected "qualification documents" to mean certificates, or potentially transcripts - depending on what type of qualifications you currently have. Essentially, is sounds like they're asking for formal documents which confirm you actually have the qualifications that you'd said you have. Do you have any such documents?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
there is another section where I have uploaded my GCSE certificate and also my GCSE Maths certificate. I was thinking the "qualification documents" maybe for my A Level results this year and my GCSE results? i'm not sure. Also I have applied to do a foundation year I was wondering if my university will receive my A level results a few days before or I have to upload them to my portal because I didn't apply through ucas I applied through ual website.
there is another section where I have uploaded my GCSE certificate and also my GCSE Maths certificate. I was thinking the "qualification documents" maybe for my A Level results this year and my GCSE results? i'm not sure.

From this thread from a couple of years ago (where people had exactly the same question):

"I uploaded the certificates of the qualifications I listed on my UCAS application."
"It should tell you, I got asked to upload my qualification documents, so my nat 5s and highers that I listed when I applied"
"I took pictures of all the documents that list my relevant qualifications. I don't think they tell you, your decision unless you provide these as you need to back up the qualifications you listed when you applied. I would email them and ask though."

Also I have applied to do a foundation year I was wondering if my university will receive my A level results a few days before or I have to upload them to my portal because I didn't apply through ucas I applied through ual website.

If you didn't go through UCAS (who would have received them from the exam boards by now and forwarded the results to the relevant university/ies), then you'll have to do that yourself once you have your A level results.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending