The Student Room Group

poltics v economics v business alevel

im not sure which to take ive heard if you wanna take business economics is better as its better viewed.

im going with alevel maths and sociology anyway but im stuck with my final alevel
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 1
Sociology and econ have some themes overlapping i think it might be better to do econ- i suggest looking at some exam papers for both alevels and example essays :smile:
Reply 2
as someone that done econ and BS, i enjoyed econ more as i think it easier to understand and get marks in and eventually pass however this could just be me,

business has way more stuff to memories and learn even tho it easy on paper, the examrs are not that easy

however its up to you
most of econ and bs content overlaps so for me it was easy to manage both, id say go with maths, bs and econ (however if you really want sociology then id say pick econ since it "allgedly overlaps" with econ as the person above mentioned )
Original post by anonymous234512
im not sure which to take ive heard if you wanna take business economics is better as its better viewed.

im going with alevel maths and sociology anyway but im stuck with my final alevel

Quick Reply

Latest