The Student Room Group

Anglia Ruskin Biomedical Science 2023 (Foundation Year)

Hi!

I'm wondering if anyone is going to Anglia Ruskin this September for Biomedical Science from 2023. I don't know anyone else that is going 😔
Reply 1
hey i just got an offer through clearing i dont really know much about biomed as i wanted to do med first so im rlly torn. will you be at the cambridge campus?
Reply 2
Original post by ruerue5
hey i just got an offer through clearing i dont really know much about biomed as i wanted to do med first so im rlly torn. will you be at the cambridge campus?

Hii, yes I am at the Cambridge Campus! I got it through clearing as well, my main option was Optometry so I'm upset too.
Hi! I’m also on the Cambridge campus and wanted to med but didn’t get in this year :/ what are your socials?
Reply 4
(Original post by Just1stranger)Hi! I’m also on the Cambridge campus and wanted to med but didn’t get in this year :/ what are your socials?

Hey, I actually changed my choice and am in biomed at westminster now :/
Reply 5
Original post by ruerue5

Yes !! Me too omg same situation
Original post by ofcwonho
Hi!
I'm wondering if anyone is going to Anglia Ruskin this September for Biomedical Science from 2023. I don't know anyone else that is going 😔

Hi this is a bit late?? But was this available through clearing (after results day) or before, I wanted to apply to biomedical science foundation year but I used all 5 of my choices and I got an offer from Leicester but I don’t know if it’s a good idea to withdraw my application? Because I accepted Leicester but I changed my mind, so I just wanted to know if the course was available after results day
Original post by Straykidssssas
Hi this is a bit late?? But was this available through clearing (after results day) or before, I wanted to apply to biomedical science foundation year but I used all 5 of my choices and I got an offer from Leicester but I don’t know if it’s a good idea to withdraw my application? Because I accepted Leicester but I changed my mind, so I just wanted to know if the course was available after results day

Hi there,

I have checked with Admissions and Biomedical Science was available last year in Clearing but we can never guarantee availability until the courses are released in the first week of July after UCAS closes 30 June.

If you’d like to speak with our Admissions team now, you can call them on: 01245 686868 or email: [email protected]

Let us know any other queries 😊

Jemma

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending