The Student Room Group

Anglia ruskin medical science

For 2023 application, who applied for medical science at anglia ruskin. Also, what is the cohort size for medical science, for like 2022 if that's possible to know, or the average each year. What can I do with a medical science degree, is it exciting or boring and is it like biomed?
Reply 1
Does anyone recommend medical science from any unis?
Reply 2
Original post by MirSalam53
Does anyone recommend medical science from any unis?

Hi! I would recommend Medical Science at ARU because it provides a wide range of subject matter and assessment styles. There is a lot of lab exposure and you really have the opportunity to bet hands on and improve. Any more questions let me know!
Reply 3
Original post by MirSalam53
For 2023 application, who applied for medical science at anglia ruskin. Also, what is the cohort size for medical science, for like 2022 if that's possible to know, or the average each year. What can I do with a medical science degree, is it exciting or boring and is it like biomed?

We share first year modules with Pharmaceutical Sciences so first year cohort for me was around 120 students but that’s sure to decrease next year. I’m unsure of average class sizes but email [email protected] for specific details. I can’t comment on the difference as I haven’t done biomedical sciences but there’s more of an emphasis on a variety of disciplines within medicine for example, drugs, nutrition, metabolism and of course human anatomy and physiology. Anymore questions, let me know!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending