The Student Room Group

can i do dentistry after resitting my alevels?

i got CCD (biology, chemistry, geography) in my a levels. I obviously didn't get my chosen university. I was wondering if i could possibly resit my a levels, get higher grades, and then do dentistry at a Russel group university. WHAT ARE MY CHANCES and Which universities will accept my initial grades and resits?
Reply 1
Original post by taranplss
i got CCD (biology, chemistry, geography) in my a levels. I obviously didn't get my chosen university. I was wondering if i could possibly resit my a levels, get higher grades, and then do dentistry at a Russel group university. WHAT ARE MY CHANCES and Which universities will accept my initial grades and resits?

yes!! you can, I did the same and got into 3 Russel group unis, It'd be best to talk over insta so I can help as much as I can, my @ is helpfultoothfairy
Reply 2
Original post by taranplss

I'm in the exact same boat i don't whether to retake or do biomed and try for graduate entry.

Quick Reply

Latest