Choices are
AH Modern studies
AH Business
Higher politics
or
AH modern studies
AH business
AH English.

I plan to apply to Kings college,KCL,Glasgow,Edinburgh and Strathclyde.
I'm pretty confident for the Scottish universities but any help for the London unis would be really appreiciated.
Reply 1
not sure about london unis specifically, but i’m applying for an english uni (cambridge) & their entry requirements are 3 advanced highers (as they have them equivalent to a levels), so for them it’s obviously better to have 3 to meet the offer!! but i’m not sure specifically about london unis
Reply 2
yeah cheers man, at the kcl website it states 2A's at AH and AAB at H (H and AH in same subject don't count) as standard requirements-
assuming I get all a's this year that's 2A's at AH and AAAA at Higher's -with a strong personal statement and relevant work experience that should be good enough no?
Original post by emkelt
not sure about london unis specifically, but i’m applying for an english uni (cambridge) & their entry requirements are 3 advanced highers (as they have them equivalent to a levels), so for them it’s obviously better to have 3 to meet the offer!! but i’m not sure specifically about london unis
Original post by a$ap_pranjol
yeah cheers man, at the kcl website it states 2A's at AH and AAB at H (H and AH in same subject don't count) as standard requirements-
assuming I get all a's this year that's 2A's at AH and AAAA at Higher's -with a strong personal statement and relevant work experience that should be good enough no?

personal opinion : do the 3 AHs

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending