The Student Room Group

GCSE Japanese HELP!!!

I am a student going to Year 11 and I am studying the Edexcel specification of GCSE Japanese. Can anyone give me some resources e.g. topic questions, worksheets plssss? Or simply a good way to revise for the subject
Reply 1
Original post by Werasi
I am a student going to Year 11 and I am studying the Edexcel specification of GCSE Japanese. Can anyone give me some resources e.g. topic questions, worksheets plssss? Or simply a good way to revise for the subject

There's the NHK World Japan textbook: https://www.nhk.or.jp/lesson/english/learn/list/
Original post by Werasi

It’s easy lol , I’m not Japanese I found it easy I got a 9 .Maybe download Anki or Quizlet for vocab practice grammar structure simple things that you can remember easily .For speaking /listening use HelloTalk you can talk to many Japanese people on there , also for listening find a show you like at around N4 level (most likely will be a kids show )
Reply 3
Original post by Werasi

Jisho.org is a good Japanese dictionary site for looking up translations into both Japanese and English!!

Quick Reply

Latest