The Student Room Group

gcse geography

hey guys !!

I'm about to start year 11 , i have absolutely no clue on how to revise for geography . I am aiming for high grades 8+ . Any tips or advice ??
Original post by Rosyrose123
hey guys !!

I'm about to start year 11 , i have absolutely no clue on how to revise for geography . I am aiming for high grades 8+ . Any tips or advice ??

I used the website Seneca to revise for my GCSE Geography and I found it really useful :smile:
Reply 2
Make like mind- maps for all your case studies, keep all your papers topic by topic in a folder, do past paper questions, use retrospective timetable (look on google to research more) to plan when and how often you'll revise the topics. Make flashcards summarising each topic and use the specification to make sure your ticking off areas you need to focus on.
You definitely need to get used to doing geog papers under exam conditions, when it gets closer to the exams, setting times on how long you'll answer each question as during the exam it can be very difficult to manage your time, and you'd end up losing easy marks.

Quick Reply

Latest