The Student Room Group

Fake GCSE Results

I was considering photoshoping my statement of results Maths grade from a 5 to a 6 so I will be able to show the college and do my courses in my college, if I do this will I get caught? Also my college does not allow resits

Edit: I have decided about this and I will not be photoshoping my results
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by Sipwok
I was considering photoshoping my statement of results Maths grade from a 5 to a 6 so I will be able to show the college and do my courses in my college, if I do this will I get caught?

This is called forgery. It is a very, VERY bad idea, do not do this. You will get caught at some point. The college can easily check.
Reply 2
Original post by Sipwok
I was considering photoshoping my statement of results Maths grade from a 5 to a 6 so I will be able to show the college and do my courses in my college, if I do this will I get caught?

Highly likely as your results are linked to your unique learner number which contains all your qualifications..
You will be caught. Schools use computer data to cross check inputted grades. Don't do it under any circumstance.
Reply 4
Original post by Sipwok
I was considering photoshoping my statement of results Maths grade from a 5 to a 6 so I will be able to show the college and do my courses in my college, if I do this will I get caught? Also my college does not allow resits

Well, i wouldn't lie that it is impossible. What my friend did is just told College that he has specific grades and they just believed him without any proof, but you should understand that it was luck rather then way to solve the issue. It is illegal, it may result in being rejected not but one college, but all the others and etc. Nowadays colleges accept most grades, even low ones, so just do your best and see whether your result suits requirements which are quite low anyways:smile:
Original post by Sipwok

Don’t be stupid.5 is not that bad , if you ain’t planning to go toward that field.You passed most university requirements.Since you already had the chance to opportunity are you really going to throw that chance away by committing fraud?
Original post by Sipwok

Hopefully.
Reply 7
Original post by Agh I hate names
Don’t be stupid.5 is not that bad , if you ain’t planning to go toward that field.You passed most university requirements.Since you already had the chance to opportunity are you really going to throw that chance away by committing fraud?

That is true but for one of my courses I need a 6 in maths and my college does re sits but you need the grades before the resit to be able to do the course this year
Reply 8
Original post by kirottu
Well, i wouldn't lie that it is impossible. What my friend did is just told College that he has specific grades and they just believed him without any proof, but you should understand that it was luck rather then way to solve the issue. It is illegal, it may result in being rejected not but one college, but all the others and etc. Nowadays colleges accept most grades, even low ones, so just do your best and see whether your result suits requirements which are quite low anyways:smile:

That is true but for one of my courses I need a 6 in maths and my college does re sits but you need the grades before the resit to be able to do the course this year
As above, all your actual results are linked to your ULN so this would be a spectacularly daft course of action.
Original post by Sipwok

What are you planning to do ? You can resit as a private candidate also.
Reply 11
Original post by Sipwok

this is a terrible idea, they can check so please do not do this
Reply 12
Original post by Admit-One
As above, all your actual results are linked to your ULN so this would be a spectacularly daft course of action.

I have thought about this and decided I will not photoshop my results
Original post by Sipwok

33 minutes that led to a wise decision.
Original post by Sipwok

Good thank goodness you came to your senses.

Quick Reply

Latest