The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

St Aidan's College offer holders 2023

Hi, anyone allocated to St Aidan's for September 2023? And what subject will you all be doing?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, anyone allocated to St Aidan's for September 2023? And what subject will you all be doing?

Hi, Ive been allocated St Aidans and I am doing Classics!
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Hi, i've been allocated to st aidan's and i'm doing law, has anyone received the email about accom yet?
(edited 7 months ago)
My son has been allocated St Aidan’s and he’s doing Maths. No other emails have been received yet. He’s still waiting emails for this student log in username and password.
Ngl, as someone going into second year I hope you enjoy the walking of Aidan's. Then again, your college does do pizza on their shop soooooo
Has anyone received any information regarding their room yet ?
Has anyone received any information regarding their room yet ?

I was at Mildert, and last year (first year) it was on the 8th that information regarding rooms was sent. Durham is usually late with that.
Original post by Political_Weirdo
I was at Mildert, and last year (first year) it was on the 8th that information regarding rooms was sent. Durham is usually late with that.

Thank you.
Reply 8
Original post by myanchovies
Hi, i've been allocated to st aidan's and i'm doing law, has anyone received the email about accom yet?

Just got mine today! I was so worried but it worked out. You can also find the email or phone number of the college/accoms coordinator people and bother them. I did that but I don't know if it made a difference.
Original post by ph.1a
Just got mine today! I was so worried but it worked out. You can also find the email or phone number of the college/accoms coordinator people and bother them. I did that but I don't know if it made a difference.

i got mine today and i'm rlly annoyed. i didn't receive a form and i called the college multiple times and they told me that i would receive get the accomodation form by email in a few days, where i intended to tell them i cannot have shared accomodation for religious reasons. i never received the email and today i was offered shared accomodation. it also says that if i fill out the rejection form it means that i will have to find accomodation outside of the uni which i am not interested in.
i got mine today and i'm rlly annoyed. i didn't receive a form and i called the college multiple times and they told me that i would receive get the accomodation form by email in a few days, where i intended to tell them i cannot have shared accomodation for religious reasons. i never received the email and today i was offered shared accomodation. it also says that if i fill out the rejection form it means that i will have to find accomodation outside of the uni which i am not interested in.

this is my post idk why it's anon lol
My son also received emails about his room today. He’s been given a standard twin room which means he may need to share but nothing mentioned about sharing though. The college doesn’t know anything about my son, will they send him a form to fill in about his interests, hobbies etc. He seems ok with the arrangement. Hope it will work out well for him.
Reply 12

oh my gosh that sucks! surely they'll sort it out if you call or email them explaining your reasons?? Its literally the diversity college so I should expect that they'll work with you a little bit on it? wishing you best of luck, im sorry again. email [email protected] maybe? or call the college directly?
Original post by ph.1a
oh my gosh that sucks! surely they'll sort it out if you call or email them explaining your reasons?? Its literally the diversity college so I should expect that they'll work with you a little bit on it? wishing you best of luck, im sorry again. email [email protected] maybe? or call the college directly?

thanks, i emailed them yesterday and got a reply

update: they thanked me for providing further context and have provided me with a single bedroom. i am happy. problem solved :smile:
Reply 14

I'll be doing psychology! I'd love to have some friends in the college before I get there :smile:
Hi, has any St Aidan’s freshers received their moving in date and time slot yet ?

Quick Reply

Latest