The Student Room Group

IAS level sciences

is studying the cgp content and past papers enough to get an A or A* in edexcel AS levels
Reply 1
Original post by aira.a
is studying the cgp content and past papers enough to get an A or A* in edexcel AS levels

At AS Level, it depends on the amount of past papers and practice questions you do and your own understanding of each topic. If you have an in-depth understanding of majority of the topics and have the ability to interlink them and solve questions containing aspects of several topics then you won't have to do too much work. I'd recommend watching videos on youtube and using other websites like physicsmathstutor, drfrostmaths, mathsgenie in addition to the cgp content since there may be some topics that aren't covered in as much detail as necessary. Hope that helps :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Zazoo12
At AS Level, it depends on the amount of past papers and practice questions you do and your own understanding of each topic. If you have an in-depth understanding of majority of the topics and have the ability to interlink them and solve questions containing aspects of several topics then you won't have to do too much work. I'd recommend watching videos on youtube and using other websites like physicsmathstutor, drfrostmaths, mathsgenie in addition to the cgp content since there may be some topics that aren't covered in as much detail as necessary. Hope that helps :smile:

Thank you so much, i appreciate this a lot!!
Reply 3
Original post by aira.a
Thank you so much, i appreciate this a lot!!

Anytime, feel free to ask more questions, there's always someone out there to help 👍

Quick Reply

Latest