The Student Room Group

UCAT help!! 2 days to go

Hi,
I have 2 days until my UCAT and I am sooo stressed out. Does anyone have any tips on how to improve? I've been using MedEntry and my scores are HORRIBLE. My recent full mock score was 2150. I really want 3000+ 😭 how can I improve by 1000 so quickly? Please someone help me. I can't even reschedule no dates are available.
Edit: I rescheduled my exam🥳. I now have 3 weeks so anyone with any tips and how I could revise over these next 3 weeks, please provide tips if possible. Thanks 🫶🏼
(edited 8 months ago)
have you done the learn modules on med entry yet ?Try an just finish the ucat questions /moc on the website first as they are from the examiners themselves
Reply 2
Original post by superwoman2345
have you done the learn modules on med entry yet ?Try an just finish the ucat questions /moc on the website first as they are from the examiners themselves

Do you mean the ucat questions and mocks on the MedEntry website? Also, thank you so much for your help
Original post by Shambles23
Do you mean the ucat questions and mocks on the MedEntry website? Also, thank you so much for your help

hiiii have my ucat in a week bit worried. have been improving loads in my mini mocks and sometimes in sections in my mocks. However, my highest is about 2680 and I keep averaging lower than that. Any tips please?? I have improved a lot on DM and QR but sometimes when the questions are challenging I begin to panic a little and my overall score therefore drops.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending